FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Version 1.8.13 MMS Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
rw4x4van

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa März 21, 2020 00:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

rw4x4van hat Folgendes geschrieben:
markbarkk hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Samsung SM-J120ZN - Android version 5.1.1
Phone MPE Client version 1.0.70
Syncs over USB, Bluetooth and WiFi.
Windows 10 Pro 1909 Build 18363.720

Upgraded from 1.8.12 to 1.8.13 ok. Greatly anticipated new MMS functionality.
However, somewhere during the synching of the MMS messages the process stalled & then timed out with an OBEX error of 00.
I was hoping there was a setting to exclude the MMS messages, but alas none was to be found.
I have been forced to roll back to update .12.
Am hoping the next update (.14) solves the issue.
If anyone knows the cause of the issue or better yet a resolve; please let us all know.

It would be a great shame if this fantastic application were to be marred by this teething issue.

Same exact problem...

I switched back to previous version
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
njwfjuser

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa März 21, 2020 05:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

njwfjuser hat Folgendes geschrieben:

All working perfectly for me.

Just thought I'd add some info that may help since it seems I'm the odd one out in terms of things working.

I didn't actually do a 'sync' of my messages, I hit the blue down arrow icon which is 'Download entire'

I did that first and all messages downloaded OK

Then later when I did 'sync' that was fine as well.

So maybe doing the download first was the key
jonkmanj

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa März 21, 2020 06:15 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

njwfjuser, Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that, xxx on the download arrow. The results are the same: lots of missing messages, no pictures, 674 empty lines with just an arrow pointing left or right and a date/time, but no phone number or message.
Another problem I have is that I have multiple phone numbers (family members) per contact (= family). On my phone, I can see the message dialogue for each number. On my PC they are all mixed up by contact, not separated by phone number. This is very confusing. How do I resolve that?
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So März 22, 2020 21:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

All the users which had problems with slow sync please update to the current beta: https://www.fjsoft.at/files/MyPhoneExplorer_DebugUpdate.exe
Then press the second button in toolbar for messages (Download entire) - is the sync now faster?

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Underwater Mike

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo März 23, 2020 13:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
All the users which had problems with slow sync please update to the current beta: https://www.fjsoft.at/files/MyPhoneExplorer_DebugUpdate.exe
Then press the second button in toolbar for messages (Download entire) - is the sync now faster?

The sync is much faster now and does complete, but all the contact/phone info from every MMS is stripped out, so I can't tell who they're to or from. Sad
jonkmanj

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo März 23, 2020 18:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

All the contact/phone info from every MMS is still stripped out, so I can't tell who they're to or from. Also, I am missing messages. In one case, I have 52 messages on my phone from a phone number, but only have 2 on my computer.
tnesse

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 24, 2020 01:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

[quote="dvjunk"]I installed 1.8.13 yesterday and updated my phone client to the latest also.
Moto G5Plus - Android 8.1.0
Synced over Bluetooth (and tried USB)
Synced to Outlook 365 ProPlus Version 1908
Win10 Enterprise (work laptop)

Everything seems to work fine except syncing messages. It loads the first 3000 or so quickly then slows way down. After some time (at least 15 min) it gets to about 5000 messages (out of 9000+) and over 100 MB and then crashes MPE.
Syncing again starts over with syncing messages (doesn't start from where it crashed) and crashes again. I tried USB as that is much faster for syncing (especially when I have a lot of photos) but that didn't seem to be any faster and gave the same results. Syncing messages only (vs my normal multi-sync) gives the same results.
I turned off message syncing for now and everything else seems great, and it does sync faster than before.

Thanks for this great program... I've been using it for many years and donated several times... appreciate all of your efforts!!![/quote]

Ditto here - but on my Moto z3 running Android 9. I disabled the default Google Messenger app on my phone, installed Textra (highly recommended) and deleted all but a max of 25 messages per thread leaving about 150 messages. My phone syncs now - and after the first sync it is amazingly fast for all categories doing multi-sync.

Great program, thanks for keeping it growing. And I was reminded to make another donation, which I just did (also highly recommended)!
David B

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 24, 2020 11:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Messages archive not showing all archived messages. Has the file name been changed? I can see a file called SMSArchive.dat in AppData but this has not been updated since 18 March - day before I updated to 1.8.13. Is there an esy way to restore these messages?
DagSa

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 24, 2020 14:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ work hard on this and solutions are coming. Very Happy I got it work now and all MMS are downloaded correctly at least for me.
For the moment install the https://www.fjsoft.at/files/MyPhoneExplorer_DebugUpdate.exe at PC for stability and speed , and later look for update of the app in phone.
LeMin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi März 25, 2020 10:08 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,
the same for me: sync MMS is very long (3404 messages and crash near 107 M).
For the moment, I come back to 1.8.12 version, wating correction.

Thank's for this very usefull software.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenAIM-Name
trashbarrel

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi März 25, 2020 15:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

03/25/20 9:22am - I installed the Beta mentioned by DagSa earlier and it FIXED everything EXCEPT the sync of the mms/sms is slow but thank you!!!! Hopefully you can get the speed fixed.

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL, we here in Massachusetts are just rising on the curve so we a all huddled down in our houses but all is well for my family... so far.

Same for me, Only thing I can sync now is the phone, Organizer, Notes, Call Logs. Everything else now crashes. Samsung 8 Android.
jal3

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi März 25, 2020 18:19 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

DagSa hat Folgendes geschrieben:
FJ work hard on this and solutions are coming. Very Happy I got it work now and all MMS are downloaded correctly at least for me.
For the moment install the https://www.fjsoft.at/files/MyPhoneExplorer_DebugUpdate.exe at PC for stability and speed , and later look for update of the app in phone.

Very Happy I installed the Debug Update and then did a sync of my messages. It was fast AND complete and looks to have all the text and images. Thank you!

I do so much appreciate this great set of software. Time to go make another contribution!
Bellegarde

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi März 25, 2020 22:34 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Upgrade to version 1.8.13.
The sync works except for the new MMS function.
MMS files are downloaded, the new icon appears when necessary but no text or images are visible.
It will be great when this feature is OK.
Very Happy
SAMSUNG A8
Android V9

New sync on a SONY M4 phone. Android V5.
Sync made from a new profile.
Successful synchronization for SMS and MMS. Duration: 10 minutes.
The local copy on the computer must therefore be reset (arrow icon 2)
Setting up debug version.
New sync for SMS and MMs. Duration: 5 minutes.
You're on the right track.
Thank you for this good program.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Bellegarde am Sa März 28, 2020 19:16, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
trashbarrel

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi März 25, 2020 23:59 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

jal3 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
DagSa hat Folgendes geschrieben:

Very Happy I installed the Debug Update and then did a sync of my messages. It was fast AND complete and looks to have all the text and images. Thank you!

I do so much appreciate this great set of software. Time to go make another contribution!

jal3, I was just thinking the same, I have not found a more comprehensive program out there and now with mms, it tops all!
highroad

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 27, 2020 03:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Same issues here. At about 7200 out of 9700 messages, sync slows to a crawl and then eventually crashes the program. I don't see any MMS items upon relaunching. Had to roll back to 1.8.12.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.