FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MultiSync and scrolling issue Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
jce2005

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 19, 2020 16:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

Greetings from the USA.

I got a couple of small issues and I am not sure if these are bugs or if I am doing something wrong.

1. I use MultiSync to synchronize folders and files from my desktop computer to my Galaxy Note8's sdcard. When I start MultiSync ( usually once a month ) the Dialog comes up what and how I wanna sync. After making all the selections and MultiSync finishes all seems to be fine, however, if I start MultiSync again after like 10 minutes ( without making any changes to files and no new files ), I have to go through the selection process again. Why, once I made all the choices of what to sync or delete, the next time MultiSync should run through without having me make all the selections again.

2. Scrolling issue..... When I do MultiSync and the selection window comes up where I select " use entry from phone, use entry from computer, delete entry etc...", scrolling through the entries is either painfully slow ( when xxx the small scrolling downwards or upwards arrows, or way to fast by using page up and down. Am I am doing something wrong here or why is that ?

3. Another issue is : After all the MultiSync is done and again, no changes on the phone or computer, when I run MultiSync again, the selection dialog comes up again and has the default selection set to "delete entry on Computer"..... when having like 100+ files in a certain folder to sync, easily some entries can be deleted....

Would be great if you could help me with these issues.

Thank you very much,

jce
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.