FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Transfer Files from PC to Phone Using MPE Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Sloppy

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 26, 2020 23:11 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I am trying to use My Phone Explorer to transfer files from my computer to my Samsung Galaxy phone, via Wi-Fi, instead of a cable connection. A few years ago Samsung has made difficult to write on External SD Card. I have an application the permits to do it, but is does not work with MPE transfers, ans it is not supposed to.

The problem is that I have tried to follow the instructions on the message that appears with a text starting with «My Phone Explorer does require permission...», and with a button named «Disconnect». I have tried both xxx and not xxx on that button, and then I see the directories on the phone, I choose the root of the SD Card and then the folder to where I need to transfer a file, but nothing that I do then works. I believe I am making mistakes.

I would very much appreciate someone to tell what I'll have to do to transfer a file from PC to phone after the above mentioned notice appears.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
VladimirII

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Apr 27, 2020 18:36 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Try to choose the whole SD-Card folder not a subfolder.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.