FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MPE client 1.0.73 doesn't work on AndroidTV Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.
Autor Nachricht
Giangi

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Mai 08, 2020 16:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

So... I know that MPE client is not officially supported nor on AndroidTV neither on WearOS... Laughing

BUT, so far, I didn't had any trouble either on my Huawei watch or on my AndroidTV (a real one, not a chinese cooked!) up to 1.0.72 beta1!

With the current 1.0.73, on AndroidTV, the backup isn't working anymore: it "hung" at the "application refresh" forever. I can click cancel to stop and then it "hung" at "Aborting current task" forever.

If I close the windows with the upper right X the n MPE will either silently crash and close or just froze and I have to kill the task.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 14, 2020 00:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hmm, the only thing i changed was that i added the librarys for Huawei Push Kit.

You say that the backup is not working anymore. Please send me the logfile directly after the issue happened via email. You have to open the logfile manually in this case BEFORE you relaunch MyPhoneExplorer:
Win-Key+R->%appdata%\MyPhoneExplorer\Debug.txt->OK

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Giangi

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Mai 15, 2020 11:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Guess what? Cool

current client together with current MPE beta has worked!
Very Happy

I only got the OBEY error (I left included the SMS backup), but a different one:

I'll send you the debug log by email
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 01, 2020 13:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thanks for your logfile. The errortrace behind your D0 message told me that the client was not able to locate the SMS-Database. Since its a TV-Stick without SMS-Functionality i think we can leave this as it is.

When you get a crash/freeze in future then save and email me the logfile.

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Giangi

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 01, 2020 15:12 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
the client was not able to locate the SMS-Database. Since its a TV-Stick without SMS-Functionality i think we can leave this as it is.

What about, low priority todo, to add a check for that so to avoid SMS backup when db is missing?

Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.