FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Images converted during imort from phone Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Vovan

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 19, 2020 12:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I've just discovered that imported images from my last phone (Xiaomi Mi9T) have different sizes then same images automatically saved to OneDrive (via CameraRoll).
I sent example copy of photo from phone via email (to avoid any import procedure) and it appears to be exact match of file on OneDrive.
Files copied via MyPhone Explorer have different (slightly lesser) size and slightly worse quality.
I checked files from my previous phone and they were not converted via import - size and byte-to-byte comparison shows they are the same.

Is it a normal behavior for MyPhoneExplorer or is it a bug?
I was confident that files (including images) should be just copied and not converted along the way, but reality proves me wrong Sad
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
eck-m

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jun 20, 2020 18:38 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Vovan hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Files copied via MyPhone Explorer have different (slightly lesser) size and slightly worse quality.
I did not yet observe such a behaviour. However, did you make sure, that the setting "rotate photos if possible" or something like that (I have the german version installed) is unchecked ?
Vovan

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jun 20, 2020 23:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

eck-m hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Vovan hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I did not yet observe such a behaviour. However, did you make sure, that the setting "rotate photos if possible" or something like that (I have the german version installed) is unchecked ?

Thanks for your reply.
I think this option was always on, and for previous phone too.
Even if it's checked i see differences in all files, not only that needs rotation.
I ran into this issue for photos that do not need rotation (they have same alignment in phone gallery, in onedrive and in MyPhoneExplorer copy).
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jun 20, 2020 23:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Just copied some jpg images from my Note 9 using MPE. They show the exact same size on W10 on my PC as they do on the phone. So not sure what's happening with yours.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.