FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 bug maybe, MPE 1.8.15, Pixel Android 11,last file not copied Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
preston91

BeitragVerfasst am: So Sep 20, 2020 07:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

when dragging files from MPE Files browser to the PC (desktop folder) - if the files dragged are more than a few, then the last file isn't copied.

Windows explorer copy dialog gives me message "file already exists in destination" about one of the files in the middle of the list. I click skip. Then I check what is copied. The file from the warning is OK. But the last file from the list is missing.

BUT the file missing in the destination folder is present in the AppData\MPE\Cache folder. So it's copied from the phone to PC MPE cache, but not from there to the destination the folder the user dragged to.

The above happened recently at least twice, so I post it here.

My phones were recently updated to Android 11. There are some glitches when connecting (via WiFi) - sometimes I have to unlock phone & manually open MPE client before being able to successfully connect from the PC MPE. Don't think that was necessary for previous Android & MPE versions, e.g. even if MPE has disappeared from the notification bar, when MPE is launched on the PC it "invokes" automatically launch of the MPE client on relevant phone. Maybe security was hardened recently?

Also, file transfers seem to take longer time...
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
preston91

BeitragVerfasst am: So Sep 20, 2020 10:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry, all what I wrote applies to MPE 1.8.15 - except the last sentence about slow file transfer time - that was on another PC and I see now it's still on MPE 1.8.12 (and looking at the version history it seems the subsequent releases were addressing exactly this).
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.