FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Too scared to update Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Simon_y7

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 25, 2020 00:45 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

In my case, MPE lost its functionality to sync with MS Outlook quite some time ago and there was no support to help me. Since then I've been using MPE only to sync my computer and phone. It's the only way I know how now to sync and I'm completely dependent on it. So now, unfortunately, I can't risk having an update kill that option.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
DLM

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 30, 2020 10:08 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hey Simon, for what it's worth, you aren't alone in this. There are 2 other threads related to this, one is mine, the other from another user, who also had a 3rd person post saying they were experiencing the same problem.

Interesting thought brought up is that perhaps the version(s) prior were set up for 32 bit and we're now running 64 - is this the case with you also? If so, MPE apparently has not been updated to run on 64 bit...

Apparently all we can do is keep posting, and hope that one of the developers can/will come up with an update to resolve the issue.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.