FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 URL for downloading BlackBerry Android USB drivers Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
chileverde

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 13, 2018 23:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi Stefan Galler,

In the Help file you ask users to send you a message if they find ADB drivers for an unlisted device. However, since I have only made one post in the Forum, I am not allowed to send you a private message. I am therefore posting it here:

Download page for BlackBerry Android USB Drivers

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=4EE0932F46276313B51570F46266A608

I selected Windows (the other option is Mac), downloaded the .exe file, and installed it on my PC. I discovered that the following instructions in your Help file do not apply to my phone (BlackBerry KEYone BBB100-7):

Zitat:
If there are different options coming up after you plug in your cable, choose Charge Phone, Charge Phone only or something similar!. If you choose "Connect your phone" or something similar, your content on the SD Card is only listed to Windows and cant be accessed on your android phone nor in the MyPhoneExplorer. You should NOT use the USB 3.0 Port of your PC.

When I choose the CHARGE ONLY, following your instructions, I am not able to connect the phone via USB. However, with I choose CHARGE & DATA and then select Transfer files, I am able to connect my PC to the phone with MPE via USB.

You said not to use the USB 3.0 port. However, I have to do that, because computer only has 3.0 ports (and one 3.1 port, but the connector is different). Anyway, it works with a USB 3.0 port.

One feature that does not work as it should is controlling the phone from the image of the screen on my computer. If I click on an App (on my computer), I am offered widgets or the option of Edit or Information (represented by icons). The app does not open. If I click Calendar on my phone to open the app, I can then work in that app on my computer. But if I click on Waterfox to open that browser, the screen image on my computer turns black.

As I stated in my previous post, I cannot sync Notes with MPE. However, if I open the app by tapping on it on the phone, I can work in Notes (the BlackBerry app) on my computer. I can read old files in Notes, I can create a new one. But even after I sync, I cannot read any entries when I click on Notes in MPE. Not a great loss—I will probably use another app for creating documents.

(I still hope someone will answer my questions in my previous post, particularly about whether I can restore the same backup of my phone to three new phones to set them up.)
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
williamlambton

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Mai 07, 2021 06:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thank you, chileverde, for your contribution, which finally enabled me to connect my Priv with MPE. On the Priv, the "Media device (MPT)" option was used. This was followed by a prompt from the device to enable USB debugging (which had already been enabled, in fact). Before I saw your post I had already downloaded the .exe from BlackBerry to which you linked, being the only bit of software they offered, but looking like it had nothing to do with ADB. But, it works.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.