FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Sync desktop with mobile after factory reset not connecting! Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
knsnri

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 13, 2021 18:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi I did a factory reset and then updated the phone to the latest android version. I am not unable to connect to my phone using the existing user account on the desktop. The desktop client tries to search for the wifi ip of the phone and then gives a message saying: connection to the phone could not be established. Failed to obtain the IP-Address of the phone.
On selecting ok a dialog box appears stating:
It was not possible to connect to KNS Samsung S10 (user name), would you like to connect to samsung SM-G973F.

I would very much like to be able to use the old user profile to connect since it has all the settings for file sync etc.. Would be too much hassle to create a new user account on the desktop client! Fortunately Samsung has it's on backup and restore service.. If I had relied on MyPhoneExplorer to restore my data, I would have been in trouble. Please help how to connect using the existing user account.
Thanks!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.