FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 New install won't synch eccopro to phone calendar Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
smithds67

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 23, 2021 15:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

On my office computer I was able to synch ECCOPRO to iphone calendar via an android phone. I have installed myphone explorer on my home computer. I am using the same android phone. the program appears to synch ecco to the myphone explorer calendar but I cant synch that to either the iphone calendar or to google calendar. I get the following error messages - "connection to outlook failed, "folder structure from outlook could not be listed" Any help would be appreciated. thank you
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
smithds67

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 25, 2021 02:15 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have synch'd ECCOPRO to myphone explorer. I can see the ECCOPRO calendar info on the myphone explorer calendar. however, I still cannot figure out how to synch that material to either my outlook email calendar or to my gmail calendar. I have spend many hours on this without success. help

thank you

David Smith
smithds67

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 25, 2021 02:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

One more piece of information. I created a gmail calendar on my android phone. That calendar shows the same material as my eccopro calendar and the myphone explorer calendar -- but I can't get it to transfer to the gmail calendar on my PC or on my iphone.
smithds67

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 25, 2021 16:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It took a very long time -- three days of effort, but I finally got the system to synch to my iphone. What I think made the difference was installing outlook on my PC and using that account on the android phone. In any event, whatever the reason, I now can synch from my eccopro to my iphone calendar. I got some significant hints of what might be happening from a number of previous posts relating to synch problems
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.