FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Sudden OBEX Error code 00 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
UncleSpooky

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 14, 2022 10:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I recently started using a Samsung S21 with MyPhoneExplorer. I have made no changed to how I use the program except with the new phone I thought I would try wifi connection, and for the past month it has worked like a charm.

This morning however, I started getting this error when the software was syncing my photos. It would then disconnect the the phone.

Is there anything I can check or change on my end? it will be difficult if I can't synce photos anymore.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
TPG

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 15, 2022 00:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I also receive this error code. However, I receive the error code after the syncing of SMS messages. When I clear the error box, the photos then sync fine. (But I have no SMS messages transferred.)

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 16, 2022 18:03 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I just observed additional behavior.

My encountering the OBEX 00 error was during download of SMS messages. It would always stop and display the error at the same download point (145.17 MB of messages). I then noticed one of the SMS message threads did not have recent messages in it. It contained messages from 2018 to 2020, but no messages after 2020. I suspected that perhaps there was something about this message thread that causes MPE to error out. I deleted this entire message thread off my phone... then did another sync with MPE. Now, all the messages are downloaded (about 460 MB of data). No error messages.

My conclusion is that there was some rogue data character in the one message thread that caused MPE to error out. Deleting that message thread removed the problem.

Now... if I had been thinking smarter... before deleting the entire message thread, I should have looked at the last message of this thread that MPE downloaded and the first message that it had failed to download and looked to see if I could find what might have caused the glitch. Oh well.

@UncleSpooky.... if a similar issue is happening to you when downloading pictures... you might see if you can determine what photo is being downloaded when MPE crashes. Delete that photo (and the next one) from your phone... and try the download again. It may be there is a corrupt piece of data or a data character associated with that photo that MPE doesn't like.

If so... this would be valuable info for the MPE development team.

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 24, 2022 23:30 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I also encountered OBEX 00 Error during the sync of my SMS messages.

Just the same of TPG, I would reached a specific download point (6.0MB in my case), stall for a minute or so, then spit back the error.

After disabling Power Save Mode, the message sync completed, using Wi-Fi connection.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Jethro52

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 02, 2022 22:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I've searched and haven't found the solution yet. Everything syncs fine except for SMS. It goes to 2.00 mg and seconds later I get the error. Any ideas?
Pixel 4a, Android 12, using USB cable

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.