FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Calendar lists all day events at wrong time Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
mmccaghrey

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 15, 2007 21:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MPE 1.6.3 with K800i and Win XP, Outlook 2000 and Google Calendar

MPE seems to be listing incorrectly some all day events at 1 am not 12 midnight. I think it something to do with Daylight Saving because similar events before the daylight saving is implemented in the UK are listed correctly, whereas after daylight saving they are out by one hour.

For example on the 31 August I have a day event called "School Holiday". It is listed correctly. On the 22 December I also have a day event called "School Holiday". It is listed incorrectly.

Both are listed correctly on the K800i and on the Outlook 2000 calendar on the PC. I don't use MPE to syncronise Outlook/K800i, I use the default software.

However I do use MPE to synchronise Google instead and that replicates the error from the MPE calendar.

Cheers,

Mark
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 16, 2007 07:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Where is the diffrence ? Between phone and MyPhoneExplorer or between Google and MyPhoneExplorer. If the diffrrence is between the phone and MyPhoneExplorer then reedit those events and NEVER change the Daylight-Saving-Setting
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
mmccaghrey

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 08, 2007 11:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry it has taken so long to reply, but other events interceeded.

Unfortunately the dayligh saving change has now happened so can no longer see the effect. Will monitor when the change happens in the spring to more accurately understand the issues and exactly where they are occuring.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
mayco
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 08, 2007 17:15 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have the same. I changed the daylight saving back to what it was (so the value is in fact incorrect...), but kept the clock modified... now, the following happened

in my calendar on google, the events are correct
in my calendar on my k750i, the events are also correct

now, when i download my calendar to myphoneexplorer, some events are correct, and some are wrong.

i think this is a bug, since both the phone, and google display the correct version...

i'm using the 1.6.4 version found in a thread here to make google calendar work agian...
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 08, 2007 19:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Its a bug inside of all phones of SE. I often told it in the forum: NEVER change the daylightsetting in the phone !!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.