FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Photosync - movie files and cache Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.
Autor Nachricht
mcbridemick

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Nov 19, 2007 14:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi FJ, great product... and I promise a donation on the way.

2 quick ones.

On my K800i I save everything to my memory stick. However my movies .3gp format, go into the same DCIM as my photos on the memory stick. I cant work out how to change this, if its possible on the phone... to go into the Video folder. Do you know?

Anyway, when I sync the files only the photos get uploaded and not the movie files. How do you sync the movie files.

Also is it possible to sync them to a different folder from the photos. This might be a feature request Smile

On the Cache. I deleted files from the cache and went to re-sync thinking the software would see they are missing and re-sync again but it didnt copy them to the cache, even though when I clicked on them in my phone explorer it told me they where not downloaded. However when I deleted them from the PhotoSync location 'C:\myphotos' it downloaded them and updated the cache. How does this work and why. I,m just trying to find out how the cache works so I dont over write photos etc.

best regards Mick
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Nov 19, 2007 20:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Zitat:
On my K800i I save everything to my memory stick. However my movies .3gp format, go into the same DCIM as my photos on the memory stick. I cant work out how to change this, if its possible on the phone... to go into the Video folder. Do you know?

Sorry, i don't know this

Zitat:
Anyway, when I sync the files only the photos get uploaded and not the movie files. How do you sync the movie files.
Also is it possible to sync them to a different folder from the photos. This might be a feature request

A general file-sync is planned for the next major release

Caching:
MyPhoneExplorer identifies a file as cached if the file has exactly the right filesize as the file on the phone.
If you deleted the file from cache or if its not downloaded then there are 3 ways the refresh the cache:
- doubleclick the file so that its opened with the default software for it
- download it again to somewhere
- press the "Refresh"-Button in the preview-pane

The Refresh-button on top just reloads the filelist - but not the cache
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.