FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Synchronization with Lotus Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Jeff
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 20, 2007 15:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,

I am searching a software to synchronize inforamtions from a Lotus Organizer file (address book, agenda, and notes). For the moment, I didn't find anything, but your software works with another Lotus application.

So, my first question is to know if you plan to add the ability to synchronize with this file type ? Lotus Organizer is the Lotus application for single users or very small group.

For the agenda, the is actually a workaround exporting Lotus data to a Vcalendar file that can be use with MyPhoneExplorer.

I just begin with your software, but I didn't find a way to do the same with Vcard file. Is that correct ? Id so, do you plan to add this possibility in a future release, or another "generic" file type like CSV ?

Thanks for your answer, and congratulations for the quality of your soft

Jeff
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 20, 2007 22:56 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Normally direct sync to Lotus should also work. Can you select Lotus in Menu-File-Settings-Sync ?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Jeff
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Dez 21, 2007 22:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Normally direct sync to Lotus should also work. Can you select Lotus in Menu-File-Settings-Sync ?

Hello,

Sorry, Lotus is not in the list. I just have "only MyPhoneExplorer", Outlook Express and ThunderBird for the contacts and "only MyPhoneExplorer", Google and iCal File for theCalendar in the drop down list.

I was maybe unclear. Lotus Notes and Lotus Organizer are two different softwares. Lotus Notes is in your list of supported soft, but not Lotus Organizer. I don't have Lotus Notes, just Lotus Organizer installed on my computer.

Jeff
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Dez 22, 2007 10:15 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry - i missed this.

Direct support fir Lotus Organizer is not planned, cause there are not very much users.

You can export/import your Contacts as vCard or as CSV-File. In Phonebook: Rightclick->Import/Export->...
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Jeff
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Dez 22, 2007 13:46 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thank you for your help.

<<Direct support for Lotus Organizer is not planned, cause there are not very much users.>>

I don't completely agree with the very limited number of users. I use Lotus Smartsuite which includes Organizer for a long time. It's clear, since IBM bought Lotus, they focus on Notes, but Smartsuite is still alive and Smartsuite/Organizer forums are activ.

Another reason is that commercial software for Windows Mobile have filters to sync with Organizer, like laplink PDASYNC and Nokia Intellisync Handheld Edition

Have a nice holidays season

Jeff
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.