FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 A few suggestions Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
azrael512

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 03, 2008 09:36 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Is there a way to view two different sections at the same time in My Phone Explorer? For example having my calendar and messaging in the same window. Maybe a way to customize and have multiple sections viewing at the same time.
Sometimes I would like to do a simple calendar sync. Maybe I put in a single note or task with a reminder and want to sync this to my K750i. So I go into the settings and turn off the sync with Google Calendar, because I don't really need to sync with Google at that time. Perhaps a button or a drop down on the calendar page to quickly change different sync-ing needs.

Love the program, very creative! Am just now getting into using the organizer with the phone. Very Happy
Lots of fun!

Keep up the excellent work! Razz
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 03, 2008 10:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I thought about a MDI-Interface very long time. The problem is the interface-handling. f.e. if you are on the filebrowser then MyPhoneExplorer connects in the OBEX-Mode to the phone which is not compatible to the other commands.

I know it would be helpful for some advandged users, but the first priority is a stable application.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.