FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Keep create date on pictures Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
john
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 06, 2008 15:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi.
Is it possible to keep creation date of (camera) pictures downloaded off the phone?

I noticed that the SE tool also couldn't do this. Is this limitation in my phone (k700) or is this same with all SE phones?

--
Also, I would like to say "THANKS" for providing this great tool. Only annoyance I can find now is that I always seem to have to go to options->"Search for device" every time I use the software. But I can live with that:).

I also noticed that the "please confirm on phone" window thingy (when no msg on phone to confirm existed), which sometimes would pop up when doing many transfers had been fixed/improved in latest release - very nice!
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 06, 2008 15:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The pictures on the K700i has no EXIF-Timestamps, so its not possible to read out the shot-date. Its also not possible on this old phone to read out the last-edited-date or created-date. Those features work with all phones since the K750i.

Search device should be not needed on every restart. Do you use Bluetooth and if yes which Bluetooth-Software ?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 06, 2008 17:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thanks for quick reply.

I connect with usb bluetooth thingy (on laptop). And windows seem to configure it on different COM ports every now and then.. Worked fine now though when I tested disconnecting and reconnecting usb adapter.

Regarding k700i and timestamp on images, it's funny how we can see creation date within the phone menues, (under "more">"info"), but not when files are exported..At least the date is in there, somewhere (but we can't get to it). Ah well. Really like this phone, except for couple of details like this..(well, there is always something - i guess Smile
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 06, 2008 18:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Some technical things:
- I request the filelist of a folder throught OBEX
- the phone answers with a xml-file which is containing the names of the files and subfolders
- on the later phones this file also inludes timestamps

I'm sure the files in the phone has timestamps, but they are not transfered throught the interface.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.