FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Appointments entered in phone don't appear in thunderbird Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
plarval

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 29, 2008 05:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have Thunderbird with the Lightening extension (0.7). I also have the Provider extension and sync it with GMail.

I have 2 calendars, a home and the Gmail calendar. When I sync, everything goes to the phone's calendar fine.

If I enter an appointment in my phone throughout the day, and then sync, it gives me a prompt and asks if I want to create an event in thunderbird. I hit OK. Everything goes through and says it synced successfully. However, NO event is placed in the Thunderbird Calendar. Neither appointments nor tasks work.

The next time I sync, it asks if I want to delete the appointment from my phone since it's not in Thunderbird.

w580i, windows xp, connecting through bluetooth MPE 1.6.6

Logdatei MyPhoneExplorer
Programmversion: 1.6.6
Datum: 1/28/2008

23:23:31.18 Setting Port: 11
23:23:31.18 Setting Baud: 921600
23:23:31.20 Avaiable Ports: COM3=Winachsf0; COM4=\Device\Serial3; COM5=\Device\Serial4; COM9=\Device\Serial8; COM10=\Device\Serial9; COM11=\Device\Serial10;
23:23:31.32 frmSplash geladen
23:23:32.06 Hauptfenster wird geladen
23:23:32.32 Sidebar fertig geladen
23:23:32.32 Farbschema wurde gelesen
23:23:32.40 UC SMS wird geladen
23:23:32.46 UC Phonebook wird geladen
23:23:32.50 UC Phonebook fertig geladen
23:23:32.50 UC Calls wird geladen
23:23:32.62 UC Organizer wird geladen
23:23:32.73 DoItemUpdate
23:23:32.76 DoItemUpdate fertig
23:23:32.93 UC Notes wird geladen
23:23:32.93 UC Calls wird geladen
23:23:33.07 Setting Lastuser: Sony Ericsson W580 [011271005768605]
23:23:33.07 Lade Userdatenbank: Sony Ericsson W580 [011271005768605]
23:23:33.07 GMT Einstellungen geladen

Any suggestions?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 29, 2008 18:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Which Version of the MPE-Plugin is installed in Thunderbird ?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
NP
Co-Developer

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 29, 2008 19:28 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Which of your calendars is selected as default calendar in the MPE sync settings? What does the Javascript Error Console in Thunderbird say (Extras/Error Console)?

plarval

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 29, 2008 19:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have plug-in 0.9.18

I have tried with both the Google and my Home calendar as default and neither work. Currently I have my "home" calendar as default.

I am currently at work and there is a filter. I can't access my google calendar right now, so I'm assuming this may be part of the error log right now. Here is the entire thing

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80550005 [nsIMsgFolder.getMessages]" nsresult: "0x80550005 (<unknown>)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Thunderbird/components/GoogleDesktopMozillaStub.js :: anonymous :: line 159" data: no]
Source File: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Thunderbird/components/GoogleDesktopMozillaStub.js
Line: 159

Error: [Exception... "'Calender moz-profile-calendar:// not found!' when calling method: [mpeIMyPhoneExplorer::ReadItems]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Dave/Application%20Data/Thunderbird/Profiles/kzwmjtnb.default/extensions/myphoneexplorer@fjsoft.at/components/mpecli.js :: handler_handle :: line 106" data: no]
Source File: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Dave/Application%20Data/Thunderbird/Profiles/kzwmjtnb.default/extensions/myphoneexplorer@fjsoft.at/components/mpecli.js
Line: 106

Error: Exception caught during -mpe import-items: [Exception... "'Calender moz-profile-calendar:// not found!' when calling method: [mpeIMyPhoneExplorer::ReadItems]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Dave/Application%20Data/Thunderbird/Profiles/kzwmjtnb.default/extensions/myphoneexplorer@fjsoft.at/components/mpecli.js :: handler_handle :: line 106" data: no]
Source File: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Dave/Application%20Data/Thunderbird/Profiles/kzwmjtnb.default/extensions/myphoneexplorer@fjsoft.at/components/mpecli.js
Line: 122
NP
Co-Developer

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 29, 2008 20:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

There is something wrong with your setup. The MPE-Addon is not able to access your Home Calendar.

Do you have Thunderbird already open when you start the sync? This is required for calendar syncing.

rororo
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 30, 2008 01:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

the exact same is happening with me. i also have the correct versions (i installed everything today).
is there a solution?
thanks in advance.
plarval

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 30, 2008 03:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I do have Thunderbird open. I went as far as to uninstall everything and start fresh.. I did not even add the google calendar yet. I'm still experiencing the same problem.

I had 1.6.5 and it worked. I upgraded and it didn't work. I "downgraded" back to 1.6.5 and now it won't work with that version either.
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 30, 2008 09:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

what can be the problem?
could it be because i have two calendars?
my contacts from my phone also don't get synced to my address book.

hmmmm..
NP
Co-Developer

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 30, 2008 12:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Back to square one:

Execute the command:

thunderbird -mpe list-calendars=c:\cals.txt

from the command line. If this works and creates a text file C:\cals.txt listing your Lightning calendars, try next:

thunderbird -mpe export-items=c:\items.txt

This should export the items from the calendars you selected for sync in the MPE-setting into the file c:\items.txt.

Please tell me, if the commands work or not and what messages you get in Thunderbirds error console if they don't work.

plarval

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 30, 2008 18:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It created the cals.txt file fine.

When I went to export Thunderbird gave the following errors

Error: [Exception... "'Calender moz-profile-calendar:// not found!' when calling method: [mpeIMyPhoneExplorer::WriteItems]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Dave/Application%20Data/Thunderbird/Profiles/kzwmjtnb.default/extensions/myphoneexplorer@fjsoft.at/components/mpecli.js :: handler_handle :: line 95" data: no]
Line: 95

Error: Exception caught during -mpe export-items: [Exception... "'Calender moz-profile-calendar:// not found!' when calling method: [mpeIMyPhoneExplorer::WriteItems]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Dave/Application%20Data/Thunderbird/Profiles/kzwmjtnb.default/extensions/myphoneexplorer@fjsoft.at/components/mpecli.js :: handler_handle :: line 95" data: no]

it did not create items.txt
NP
Co-Developer

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 31, 2008 09:45 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please show me the contents of the file cal.txt the first command created.

plarval

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 31, 2008 15:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This is getting strange. Not thinking, I deleted the original cals.txt. So I repeated the process and it created both the cals.txt and the item.txt this time. here is the contents of the cals.txt

Google Calendar http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/plarval%40gmail.com/private-8cf064be26fc4a5b8ef19d86b17aeeed/basic RW #A8C2E1
PC moz-profile-calendar://?id=2 RW #A8C2E1
NP
Co-Developer

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 31, 2008 15:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This is what happened: Your first local calendar always gets the URL:

moz-profile-calendar://

You selected it; after getting problems you deleted it and created a new local calendar, this one got:

moz-profile-calendar://?id=2

However, MPE still had your first calendar's URL stored and so tried to sync with a non-existant calendar, causing the error messages you saw.

So when export-items works now, you must have already changed MPE's sync settings. Does the sync with MPE work now as well?

If not, what error messages do you see now in Thunderbird's error console when you start the sync?

plarval

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 31, 2008 17:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Wow, I can't thank you enough for the time you are taking to help.

When I sync, it moves everything from my calendars and places it in my phone just fine. My contacts sync fine.

The appointment I created in my phone still won't sync. The confirmation sync screen comes up. I choose "create new entry in thunderbird", hit OK. No appointment shows up in Thunderbird.

These are the error codes Thunderbird gave me:

Error: [Exception... "'Calender moz-profile-calendar:// not found!' when calling method: [mpeIMyPhoneExplorer::ReadItems]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Dave/Application%20Data/Thunderbird/Profiles/kzwmjtnb.default/extensions/myphoneexplorer@fjsoft.at/components/mpecli.js :: handler_handle :: line 106" data: no]
Line: 106

Error: Exception caught during -mpe import-items: [Exception... "'Calender moz-profile-calendar:// not found!' when calling method: [mpeIMyPhoneExplorer::ReadItems]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Dave/Application%20Data/Thunderbird/Profiles/kzwmjtnb.default/extensions/myphoneexplorer@fjsoft.at/components/mpecli.js :: handler_handle :: line 106" data: no]
NP
Co-Developer

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 31, 2008 18:20 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Ah, OK. You need to delete this event and recreate in the phone or MPE.

Explanation: You created this event when you had your first lokal calendar as default target. MPE stores this association per calendar item, so it is still in there, and MPE tries each time unsuccessfully to push this event to the no longer existant calendar.

So:

1) Check your MPE sync settings again. One of your calendars must be marked as default target in bold. (You can change the default calendar by double xxx.)

2) Delete the troublesome event in MPE.

3) Recreate it on your mobile phone or MPE and try to sync.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von NP am Do Jan 31, 2008 18:33, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.