FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Weird Call Problem Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
DeeP
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jun 18, 2006 12:59 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Before i move on to point out my problem, i would like to say that this is a great software......does everything i could have dreamt of before.

I recently started using an audio gateway to connect my phone to the computer. it works great, i can use my PC speakers and mic to answer calls. I can also use them when i make calls using the phone, however the audio gateway dosent work if i select the call option using MyPhoneExplorer.
Meaning if i physically press the call button on the phone, it works.....but if i select a contact on the laptop and click call.....it calls the contact but the audio gateway dosent work and i have to use the phone to talk. Was wondering why the difference?

Would love it if this problem could be resolved. Keep up the good work guys!
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jun 18, 2006 13:09 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hy, this problem was already discussed. Nobody knows why exactly the Audio-Gateway doesn't work if you dial with MPE - if you use a cable for dialing it should work. Please look here.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.