FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Run-time Error 76 - Path Not Found Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
jroper01

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 14, 2008 20:12 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have a symbian W960i.

I downloaded the latest version of Phone Explorer, having previously used the older version with an older non-symbian phone and it worked perfectly.

When I click on the desktop icon it comes up with the error message Run-time error 76 - Path not found

I am connecting using a USB cable with a connection to PC Suite and my laptop is running 32 bit Vista.

My phone has developed another error and I need to take a full back-up before installing the Sony software update, which I am told will completely wipe my phone. I have backed up everything else using PC Suite but don't want to lose all my texts etc. And so it is crucial that I get Phone Explorer to work.

The error that has developed is as follows: As soon as I reach 69 digits then it goes on to text messasge 2 - it is wanting to send far more texts than it should. Also, in the inbox it can't pick-up the contact name anymore. It is just showing the number even when the details are saved as a contact. Likewise, if someone phones then it shows only the number and not the name.

Can anyone help please. I am desperate!

Many thanks.

Jane
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 15, 2008 07:37 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This error appears if MyPhoneExplorer has no access to the datafolder (normally %appdata%\MyPhoneExplorer, maybe you moved the database). Please uninstall MyPhoneExplorer (choose delete phonedata) and then install it again.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.