FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MPE Wish list Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 02, 2006 21:34 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Already implemented
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
augusto
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 04, 2006 03:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

it wolud be nice that notes could be erased from the program.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 04, 2006 07:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry - this is not possible (buggy sync-interface in phones from SE)
blutarsky

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 09, 2006 12:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Enable hotkeys on buttons

It looks like MPW is missing hotkeys combinations on buttons.
Example: in the send SMS window, the button "Send" is not fired when pressing Alt + something ('S' ?) on keyboard.....[/b]
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 09, 2006 12:44 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Press CTRL+S
blutarsky

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 09, 2006 13:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Ok! Not so windows-compliant, but ok!
anthrax
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 15, 2006 15:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It is already possible to download java games from mobile memory to computer for ex. in K700i but why this option is disabled for K600i? Do these phones differ too much?
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 15, 2006 17:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This is NOT possible
blutarsky

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 17, 2006 19:34 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MPE mailing list

Could be handy to get new releases of MPE....
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 17, 2006 19:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The beta-releases are inofficial. I have a lot of work with developing, i don't want to have more work with writing mailing-lists.
blutarsky

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Nov 27, 2006 18:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Systemwide "refresh" key

In a tipical windows application, pressing the F5 button, refreshes the window content.

Why not in MPE? (Sms lists, etc)
banesi
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 29, 2006 13:12 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It would be nice to enable/disable Cache folder creating
user_deleted
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 05, 2006 13:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have no doubt that MPE is about the best software out there for use with Sony-Ericsson mobiles. It is so user-friendly and reliable/stable, with most of the general functionality you could want. Thanx a load!

There are a few neat tricks I have noticed on other software though that I would love to see included on MPE - the simple reason being that while I can do without them, it would be great to "have it all" in 1 reliable package, rather than have a few other dodgy ones installed too.

1. The first thing that springs to mind is something I have just found on a package called "MOBILedit" (Download installation file from www.archlives.eclipse.co.uk/MOBILeditinstaller.exe to check it out)

It is the ability to create mobile Java apps on the fly to install on your phone as required, and what this package uses it for is:

a) to copy and paste large amounts of RTF to the phone

Great way to quickly place a large amount of text on your phone for portability.

b) create a quick and interactive list to install on the phone.

While obviously most phones have a notepad or task function, I found it great to be able to create a list quickly on computer such as Xmas pressies or shopping list, sort as required, then install to phone and cross off the items as they're acquired!

2. Another thing I thought may be useful is the ability to change phone settings through MPE. I recall using a package (but not its name) years ago with my T39m where one could change virtually every setting on the phone from your PC, and backup those settings if required!

I realise MPE is more geared towards use of phone functions rather than phone settings, but thought it worth mentioning to see what sort of future versions might include settings editing (or if not, if anyone knows any other great software for that). I'm pretty sure I was able to change some basic Profile options previously within MPE, but even that choice has been dropped now, and the only setting change to be made is the currently problematic GSM/UMTS network choice - hopefully fixed soon and addressed in another posting.

3. The final thing in this posting... The ability to use the keypad on the PC to control the phone is great, but it would be even better if when in focus, standard keyboard keystrokes such as numbers and letters were translated into the keypad button clicks. That way it would be much quicker to use the keyboard to control the phone rather than only xxx the mouse on the keypad buttons.

Anyway, thanx again for a great piece of software - extremely good at what it does. Just thought I'd add my suggestions to make it include all its own great benefits, and some from other packages.

Ciao,
Arch

PS: I had made a number of corrections to the English Language file, but forgot to back it up elsewhere, and now the latest version installation has overwritten it, so all that work is lost Crying or Very sad Will go through it again soon and mail when done.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 05, 2006 18:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1. MyPhoneExplorer is a PC-Suite, MobilEdit a JAVA-App for the phone. I want to make a all-in-one software. I don't want to learn the whole JAVA-Stuff - there is simply no time for this.

2. The most settings are no more possible throght external software with AT-Commands. I know with my T300 i can chnage near everything with AT-Commands, but the Feature-Set is much smaller with the new devices

3. The Window to control the phone accepts specific keys - you don't need the mouse for it. Take a look at this - its german, but i think you'll find it out (look at the bottom of the page).

Cause the english languagefile: Yesterday i updated the setup with a corrected languagefile (no version chnage). If you downloaded your MPE earlier - download it again.
gt88

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 07, 2006 03:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Is it possible to make MPE delete protected files? ie. Bulls Eye.mp3 in the K750i
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.