FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MPE Wish list Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 07, 2006 18:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Not possible - sorry
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
mike808
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Dez 13, 2006 15:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have a T610 and I can't seem to find where MPE interacts with the "notes" feature.

These are short freeform text entries on the phone. I use it for tracking shopping lists, items and prices while shopping, etc. A portable post-it.

But MPE gives me no visibility (or upload/download) into that part of my phone. Does it have this feature and I'm just not seeing it, or can I ask that MPE get this feature?
user_deleted
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Dez 13, 2006 16:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
1. MyPhoneExplorer is a PC-Suite, MobilEdit a JAVA-App for the phone. I want to make a all-in-one software. I don't want to learn the whole JAVA-Stuff - there is simply no time for this.

2. The most settings are no more possible throght external software with AT-Commands. I know with my T300 i can chnage near everything with AT-Commands, but the Feature-Set is much smaller with the new devices

3. The Window to control the phone accepts specific keys - you don't need the mouse for it. Take a look at this - its german, but i think you'll find it out (look at the bottom of the page).

Cause the english languagefile: Yesterday i updated the setup with a corrected languagefile (no version chnage). If you downloaded your MPE earlier - download it again.

Hi

Thanx for your response.

1. I understand, can't be pro and have time for everything, so difficult to create all-in-one package.

2. Its a shame settings are no longer editable through the external AT command set. Guess there's nothing you can do about that.

3. Thanx for the link to the keyboard shortcuts. That's great.

I did notice an option to use CTRL+F when writing an SMS to format it in a shortened form. Why not add a button to do this on the New SMS window so more people are aware of and use the neat function?

I suppose there may be little need for it, but what I meant by keyboard control was that if you were adding some text on the phone, but via the Phone Keypad on the computer, you could press the required letter directly when typing words, instead of pressing the corresponding number in either T9 or multi-tap format. Without disabling T9 or using multi-tap, I guess it could be tricky to implement, though presume all SE's use same letter choice when in T9 mode in same order, ie pressing "7" gives first an "S", then choice of "P, R, Q, 7". Then when typing using the keyboard letter, pressing an "R" for example would translate to the phone as series of keystrokes, ie "7, <down>, <down>, <right>" so that a single "R" would be produced.

Bit of work o create for all letters though. If too tricky to implement, no problem.

Yet to provide further update to English Lang file.

Thanx again for your great efforts.
Arch
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Dez 13, 2006 18:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

About CTRL+F in new message window: Personally i hate this feature, if i would get a message with this formatted text i would call the sender to ask him if his brain is blow away Wink

A user asked me again and again, so i decided to implement it as key-shortcut, cause its "hidden".

I understand now what you meant with the keypad-control, but you're right its tricky. Basicly its possible - the problem is its very unstable. f.e. i tried to implement the Firmware-Menu-Shortcut (6 or 7 keys) - one times it works then it works not... . I want to create a application so stable as possible.
free4all
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 14, 2006 01:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Excellent program. Thank you !!!
One of the most time-consuming things is editing the contacts ringtones and pictures. This can be done only by the phone. Is it possible to add this feature (editing ringtone & picture contacts ) to MPE edit contact menu?
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 14, 2006 08:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry - this is technically not possible
gwiazda
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 14, 2006 11:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Try make support for google callendar.

Why ?
- Is freware,
- it sends sms with reminders for free to many operators

Best regards
Adrian
Dave Gould
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Dez 16, 2006 16:47 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Firstly, a massive thank you for the Sync routines. Sony's didn't work on my PC and I'd been disorganised for 9 months!

Would it be possible to set up playlists in MPE?
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Dez 16, 2006 18:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This is technically not possible
ZooBoy
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 18, 2006 17:59 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello, the program is great, one thing I miss (aside from Thunderbird synchronization which is also done Wink ) is Mozilla Sunbird synchronization, or WebDav-based remote calendar synchronization, that could be used with Sunbird.
Thank you for your work.
edd
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: So Dez 24, 2006 17:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ< wrong post for the thread, but I want to say a big THANKYOU for the time you have put into this - amazing software, especially when you compare it to Sony Ericsson's 50mb bloat-ware.

Sony should buy MPE from you for millions!
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 25, 2006 00:44 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

in the new sms window, the emoticons (smiley faces) overlap and hide the border of the phone number input text box. just a small point but its an aesthetics thing.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 25, 2006 01:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Screenshot ?
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 25, 2006 03:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4515/12242006220207mc0.png

also, when intercepting a text, so it appears on the computer, when the phone is plugged in via the usb cable (i have a k800i), the phone is left on the My Shortcuts menu after the text is recieved on the computer screen. just another point.
thanks for a brilliant program by the way
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 25, 2006 04:15 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

just to clarify, sometimes when the message is recieved, it appears on the computer, and on the phone screen it also appears. sometimes, also, it appears on the computer screen and the phone screen is left on the my shortcuts menu. i would expect the phone screen to stay on standby as you would not want to read the message on the computer and then the phone.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.