FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Outlook 2007 Contacts - Contact images not syncing Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
andydibble

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 22, 2010 02:01 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

I have an odd problem and I'm not sure if others have the same issue? I stumbled across this software a few weeks ago and couldn;t believe how great it works, i always had problems getting my C905 to Sync with the bundled software, it just errored on contacts all the time, however when it did occaisionally work, the bit i like best is that the contact images transferred to my phone.

I have an Apple iPod touch that I also sync with outlook, i have the Facebook app which syncs my local contacts with their facebook profile pics, then when I sync this transfers to my Outlook contact images, however My Phone Explorer doesn't ever seem to sync contact images, although every other piece of info is OK. If i manually add an image within either My Phone Explorer or my C905, then syncing seems ok, i.e. it transfers to and from the phone, but I just can't seem to get My Phone Explorer to drag the contact images from my Outlook Contacts

I have tried all types of settings, different sync methods, Outlook Add-in and no Add-in etc, even a full overwrite of phone contacts

Please help, I love seeing who's calling me without having to look closely at the name or number and its much easier ofr me to see who's calling when driving as my phone is dash mounted (I use bluetooth hands free of course, built-in to my car's audio system)

Thanks All and its great to be part of the My Phone Explorer followers
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 22, 2010 10:12 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1) The Outlook-Pictures have a size of ca. 50x70 pixel. This is very small and it does not look good on the phone. Cause of this MPE will transfer the Outlook-Photo only to phone if there is no photo set on the phone.
2) Its not possible to detect a changed photo. Cause of this you need another little change in the contact so that MPE will transfer the contact again from outlook -> phone
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.