FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 HOW: 2 or 3 MPE's at once with couple cell phones connected? Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Warez

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Apr 24, 2010 08:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, is it possible somehow to run more then one MPE simultaneously? I need to connect and manage more then one cell phone at once.

First I think target line parameters with cell ID and IMEI like "C:\Programs\MyPhoneExplorer\MyPhoneExplorer.exe id=Sony Ericsson K750 [987654321012345] port=9 baud=921600 " will work, but it's just initiate the connection and do not start new MPE window.

For example MPE could work like Skype if you are using parameter "/secondary" you can start more and more new Skype's, maybe unlimited.

Thank you!

p.s. I search the answer on forums but unlucky so please help me personally Smile

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Apr 24, 2010 08:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Also I discover some problem (my personal opinion) with EventHandlers variables like "%number" because for example if somebody calls me who is entered on my Contacts when %number return value with "NAME LAST NAME [%number]" so if you try to use cmd like "MPE app action=dial number=%number" it wont work! I must delete caller contact data from my phonebook and only then I get only number value without name and etc. It's very annoying. Rolling Eyes

• Idea I think %number variable must return only number like 123456789
  • Idea For number with name could be other var or it could be completely separated

Thanks!

Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Apr 24, 2010 09:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Its not possible to run MyPhoneExplorer simultan cause it would be to riskfully that the same profiledata gets edited from two instances.

Cause the Eventhandler: Use commandline like this: C:\Test.exe number="%number" and split up the number in your software. If this is not possible then you can use VBScript for this job. VB Script has also no problems with spaces in the commandline if the value is in qoutionmarks.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Warez

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Apr 24, 2010 10:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Its not possible to run MyPhoneExplorer simultan cause it would be to riskfully that the same profiledata gets edited from two instances.

Cause the Eventhandler: Use commandline like this: C:\Test.exe number="%number" and split up the number in your software. If this is not possible then you can use VBScript for this job. VB Script has also no problems with spaces in the commandline if the value is in qoutionmarks.

Very sad... let it be risky but who wants and know what he's doing, better this option would be available, as i mention before, like SKYPE! Everyone do not search and do not write special parameters like /secondary on target line, only those who is know what it is! I will try to manage this problem my way... maybe somehow i will start another MPE?! Smile

Cause of EventHandler: yes, i understand this opportunity to split number with some VB scripts, but... if i'm not a programmer and using only simple commands like this one "OnIncomingCall=C:\Program Files\MyPhoneExplorer\MyPhoneExplorer.exe action=sendmessage number="%number" text="Hi, how can i help you?"" so it wont work for known numbers from my contacts... Rolling Eyes

BTW, thanks for quick replay Smile

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 28, 2010 12:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Right now I'm running THREE different instances of MPE.
1. MPE 1.7.5 a standard installation
2. MPE 1.7.5 a portable installation
3. MPE 1.7.4 an inoffical portable installation, published in a thread here before the offical portable ver 1.7.5.

All three phone are connected to the computer with usb cables. I have had no problems at all.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Warez

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 28, 2010 16:12 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

borjeg hat Folgendes geschrieben:

Right now I'm running THREE different instances of MPE.
1. MPE 1.7.5 a standard installation
2. MPE 1.7.5 a portable installation
3. MPE 1.7.4 an inoffical portable installation, published in a thread here before the offical portable ver 1.7.5.

All three phone are connected to the computer with usb cables. I have had no problems at all.

Laughing Laughing :lol very very very good... thank you! Portable version is working!!! From different directories I can run MPE's how many I want Smile nice!

Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 28, 2010 17:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry - i forgot about the portable version. Cause the portable Version does use its own profilefolder there is also no risk for the database.
borjeg

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 28, 2010 19:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Warez hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Laughing Laughing :lol very very very good... thank you! Portable version is working!!! From different directories I can run MPE's how many I want Smile nice!

Prašom. Sėkmės programas. Viso gero. Very Happy

Börje, Švedijos.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Warez

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 28, 2010 20:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

borjeg hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Warez hat Folgendes geschrieben:

Prašom. Sėkmės programas. Viso gero. Very Happy

Börje, Švedijos.

Du talar i litauiska? Imponerande! Smile Google för alltid:)
Lycka till du också.

Warez från Litauen Laughing

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 28, 2010 23:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry - i forgot about the portable version. Cause the portable Version does use its own profilefolder there is also no risk for the database.

That's OK FJ Smile No problem. I can only say thanks for the app! You are really good developer Smile

Than you can, read this post too > http://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9465

Good day! Wink

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 29, 2010 09:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ one more problem! Cmd: app.exe action=sendmessage number=1234 text="Test" wont work as I understand because of short number! From MPE I can manually send SMS to 3-4 digits number (there is a lot of 4 digits number in Lithuania, it works as high price lottery, games, taxi, special services numbers for etc.)

And action=DIAL is working even with 1 digit, SMS should work like that too.

Thanks!

p.s. Now I'm trying to use AT commands but it's very unconformable and if I wrote to many commands from console for etc. batch script to send 10SMS, even with ~15s pause for each it wont work stable as it should.

Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 29, 2010 12:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I will decrease this limit to minimum 3 digits.

If you want you can use inbetween the batch-feature, it has no limitation for the length of numbers: http://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7609
Warez

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jul 03, 2010 08:53 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Greetings from Lithuania Smile

Hi again FJ, I don't want open a new topic so i will wrote in here.

After working with MPE a lot in couple months i notice more bugs and crash issues.

1. If I use SMS chat and send/receive ~500 messages whole MPE will crash and I need to run it again. If I want to avoid this, I need periodically close and start clean SMS chat window. After some time I know when I look to SMS chat window scroll-bar when MPE could crash Smile

2. There is issue in Windows 7 (test it on 2 PC's) when I use MPE a lot and for a long time (for etc. working with it for a while ~4hrs or just leave do some job for couple days like send SMS in 1hrs repeat) it will crash and I cant run it anymore because it's some error. So I need to log off from my user and login again, then I can run MPE and work as normal.

3. When I sync my contacts with MS Contacts (MSC) some data is not synced like cell phone numbers and photos of course. First I thought MSC could have only one cell phone number, but as investigate it's not... iTunes wrote all info to MSC person file, but some info just not showing in MSC page and cant edit because where is not fields for that.

I try to sync with GOOGLE contacts too but I notice same issue, part of my contacts numbers is not synced. That's odd and very uncomfortable when i need sync full phone book with my iPhone.

4. Profile switching issue with CMD is still here but only when i switching from Symbian P1i to Z530 or W300 or in reverse, I don't remember exactly because I don't use it for a while.

Tonight I will have some job to do so will receive first two errors of course and can do some screen-shots or smth. if you need it.

Thank you!!!

p.s. I will be in Berlin at July 9 Idea maybe let's drink some beer? Laughing

Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jul 03, 2010 18:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1. Do you have 500 chatmessages in one chatwindow from the same person ? I think the Richtext-Control itself has problems to handle so much text.

2. very hard to reproduce, i think you have to live with it

3. MyPhoneExplorer does the sync as best as possible - but please note that MyPhoneExplorer is able to sync many diffrent mobiles with many diffrent targets. cause of this i have to use a fixed sheme. f.e. the field Mobile (work) is not synced cause there is no field for it in MSC. Google is even more problematic cause they have unlimited numbers and labels. Photos are synced in general, but the photo is not compared for sync, its only synced if there are also other changes in the contact and even then its based on rules. f.e. MPE will never take a Photo from Outlook if there exists already one in the phone. Reason: Outlook trims the size of the photo to Icon-Size and this does not look good on phone.
weinbi

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 13, 2010 11:19 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

What about a lock-file? Wink
Whenever a mpe instance uses a profile, it gets locked.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.