FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Many thanks! Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
KL
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 10, 2010 13:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Having used your MPE with my SE K800i for a year or so, it is not until I switched to a WM 6.5 phone recently that I can say that I fully appreciate what a fantastic job you are doing with MPE, and even what a great phone K800i is. (It was getting old and its keypad beginning to fail, which is why I had to switch to a new phone.)

With MPE's complete integration between phone and PC, my K800i did a better job for me, much faster and more effortlessly, than my brand new HTC Touch Diamond2 is doing now.

Now, I have searched the net up and down, unsuccessfully, for a program similar to MPE for my new WM. They all seem to depend heavily on integration with Outlook, which I do not use on my PC. As a last resort I thought I would ask you, a real expert, if you happen to know about such a program (commercial, shareware or freeware).

Again, thank you for the great work you have put into MPE. And if you happen to be able to point me in the right direction with a WM alternative, I would be grateful. (Who knows, I might actually end up switching back to a MPE compatible phone again if this does not work out.)

Best regards,
Kristoffer
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 11, 2010 10:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry, i don't know a Suite like MPE ofr WM-Phones.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.