FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Support for SE X10 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Lawrence
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 15, 2010 10:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Does anyone know whether MPE is supported on SonyEricsson X10 Android OS?

Thanks in advance!

BR, Lawrence
weinbi

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 15, 2010 21:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ wrote something about this topic here.

Another question is, if there will be more than one or two Android-based phone of SonyEriccson. There won't be much changes in MPE for only one phone.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenICQ-Nummer
nijunge

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Apr 16, 2010 16:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Its very understandable that FJ will see how many android SE phones will come for now its 3, the X10 , X10 mini and X10 mini pro

The reason for me to still want MPE is that it is still the place to get everything joint together, especially after having the Gmail and google calender sync

But when using tjhe google account the problem is that I have to be online to get contacts or anything else (yea yea I have it on the phone then)

But contacts for example is very nice to have always (on the computer)

Would it make sence to have a possibility to sync (multi sync) MPE without having a phone connected ??

The resault would be that the x10 syncs with google callendar and gmail contacts on the fly and as MPE could sync with those without having connection to the phone everything is in sync

Yes I know that I will lac all the other cool MPE features (Im a HUGE FAN) but it will sure help alot

if a version needs testing Im available

N
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Apr 16, 2010 19:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MPE is still a phone-management-tool and not a PIM-Manager. So the idea to sync Google or other Sources without the phone is for me answered with NO.

The Android-Topic is basicly interesting for me. And i look forward what i can do - but i promise nothing.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
nijunge

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Apr 17, 2010 13:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
MPE is still a phone-management-tool and not a PIM-Manager. So the idea to sync Google or other Sources without the phone is for me answered with NO.

The Android-Topic is basicly interesting for me. And i look forward what i can do - but i promise nothing.

I totally understand and I think that the reason for why MPe is so popular is that you stick to what you want to make and don not tend to want everything.

It was just sooooo frustraiting as I have used MPE as my primary calendar/sync/adressbook / backup etc and now with the I must say great X10 (it fantastic)) the onlything missing is to get MPE to handle it but again you only have so much time Wink and first of all MPE is a fantastic program and I would say the 2 out of 3 I tell about it ends up using it

And yes the whole android scene seems exiding I have a company (MoBilScan) that makes an application for mobile phones and we are looking at making a version for android as well

N
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Simple
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Apr 27, 2010 02:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I too am missing MPE on my X10.
Hope you do decide to support it.
Thanks
dfusion
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Mai 28, 2010 09:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi there,

i only want to give an reply to my change-over from k800i to HTC Android.
First of all, the Desire with Android is great, an new experience in mobile communication!

But, after 1 day of intensive use i'm missing to handle my phone with MPE. I use MPE to manage my contacts and send SMS (averaged 30 per day) from my workspace. Sending messages and handling contacts with MPE is very comfortable an i'm hardly missing this software right now.

So, think before you change the system!
Hope and waiting for Android Support through MPE.

btw: what about an MPE Android App, i think it is the easyest way to connect to all Android phones. Have a look at DesktopSMS by Google
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.