FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Support for Xperia X10 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
fallauk

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 23, 2010 10:43 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I am thinking of changing from an Aino to an X10 and would like to know if there is a planned updaate to allow me to sync the SMS, Contacts, Calendar, etc.. Between the 2 phones ?

Thanks
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
andrelax
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 23, 2010 12:03 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

i'll swap with you.. i just got the x10 and i'm using it as well as my 905 on another sim because mpe makes the phone more useful than android at the moment!! darn fiddly touchscreens.
did you find the aino ok or are all the bad reviews true that it's sluggish and temperamental?

regarding syncing, i use mpe to sync my 905 to my gmail account, then the x10 sees everything but the texts and tasks, which i could live without just this once. so i can use both phones still without data loss.

imho the x10 isn't as good as the htc desire because there's no multitouch (yet)and no trackball so it's harder to get around. better camera though, but still no xenon flash like the 905.
anyway.
andrelax
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 23, 2010 12:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

better sync option using file export in this thread

http://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9607

...better make a sticky android thread, as this question's going to keep coming up isn't it.
i'd pay for an android mpe, but in the meantime i might go back to my c905+mpe.....
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 23, 2010 12:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The X10 has no storage for notes and tasks - so this will be also not possible if MPE would support the X10. And in general: I never said that i will NOT make any adaptions for Android, so please stay patient - its alot of work.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
andrelax
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 23, 2010 14:44 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
The X10 has no storage for notes and tasks - so this will be also not possible if MPE would support the X10. And in general: I never said that i will NOT make any adaptions for Android, so please stay patient - its alot of work.

wow it'd be great. one feature that I can't find elsewhere would be a to type from the pc into the x10 like we can with mpe and normal se phones - that abd chat windows would be really worth doing!
opsahle
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 24, 2010 08:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I just want to confirm that we are many hoping for such an update. The one thing I really miss after having converted to X10 is the ability to use MPE!
kazper

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jun 29, 2010 18:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

No pressure because I know it's a lot of work and it'll be ready when it's ready, but I just want to add my voice to those that would be overjoyed at X10/Android support if you can do it!

MPE is just an amazing tool and loosing it is almost enough to make me give up the X10 Smile
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.