FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Congratulations and some help Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
lparcshinoda

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 10, 2007 16:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, this is my first message here, i'm new. I have to congratulate for the GREAT software you did.. I looked 4 something like this for about 2 years without success and this is really simple to use and efficient, even with some minor bug... you did a magnificent job.

Now some question:

1) I was trying to understand the use of the "speakers shortcut" on the advanced menu 1. I guess it's a shortcut on the phone to enable speakers when a call stars but I don't know how to manage. On my V800 I need to press the center button on directional pad and then "5" so I stated J5 on the field... but ANYTHING happens when I start a call. Any help ?? I would be helpfull to open speakers when a call starts.

2) is there a way to open the "phone keypad" window on the screen with a simple shortcut ?? it's pretty usefull.

3) when a call is on, is there a way to close that using MPE ?? O i have to use my phone to close the call ??

4) on the "phone keypad" window, what's the use of the button with the pad on the right bottom of the window??

No other questions for now. Thanks a lot for the big work.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
lparcshinoda

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 10, 2007 18:01 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

ok I discovered functions 1 and 3. I await answers for points 2 and 4. Thanks Wink

EDIT: a question number 5 is here:

5) Could be possible to set the Phone Profile when entering on the MPE and setting it up againt when closing ?? il although possible to set it up using the command line ?? (I could do a batch file to set that if it is). Thanks
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 10, 2007 21:04 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

2) Copy the MyPhoneExplorer-Link in the Startmenu and call it "Start keypad". Then set a shortcut for this link and on the path you append
Code:
" action=phonecontrol"

4) Its used to lock/unlock the keyboard

5) Many users wanted this feature. basic problem: Most users disconnect MyPhoneExplorer not via Menu - they disconnect it simply with unplugging the cable. And then its to late the restore the old profile, but you can do it also via commandline:
Code:
action=setprofile profile=1...7
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
lparcshinoda

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 10, 2007 21:38 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

thanks a lot, i keep saying, this program is the best Very Happy

I tryed 6 different versions of the "Float Mobile Agent" (your "opposite software") and it never did the job like your SW did...

on another note I have to say that sometimes when I place a Command (for example I did an "folder update" or "phone contacts update") the loading bar doesn't load and the SW stops without any other choice that terminate the process (event terminating the single job doesn't stop it to go). That's a LITTLE annoying but ... anything is perfect. Smile
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 11, 2007 08:43 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Zitat:
on another note I have to say that sometimes when I place a Command (for example I did an "folder update" or "phone contacts update") the loading bar doesn't load and the SW stops without any other choice that terminate the process (event terminating the single job doesn't stop it to go). That's a LITTLE annoying but ... anything is perfect.

I know this, but i never could reproduce it on my PC. So its really hard to find this bug.
lparcshinoda

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 11, 2007 10:37 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

maybe I can send some screeenshots or log or debug file of MPE to help you finding the bug... despite I Hope that would never happen again on my pc Very Happy

another question: how can I see notes in the "calendar" section ?? I'm starting to use those functions. A different "sound" in the SW for the agenda events and todo list points would be nice on the next version, so this section could be more usefull. Is there also a way to use the agenda / calendar separated from the phone to use less battery on it ?

Thanks for the help Smile
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 11, 2007 12:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

If you have screenshots or logfiles from the hang - just show it.

Notes are not supported, the reasons for this i have explained often in my forum.

The reminder for the agenda works also if the phone is not connected.
lparcshinoda

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 11, 2007 13:08 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
If you have screenshots or logfiles from the hang - just show it.

I'll sure do that on the next time it happens.

Notes are not supported, the reasons for this i have explained often in my forum.

yes, I was reading a lot of topics in the forum and I'm finding interesting a lot of infos. Thanks for the answere anyway.

The reminder for the agenda works also if the phone is not connected.

That's pretty usefull. Thanks 4 the SW FJ, you're great.
lparcshinoda

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 12, 2007 12:01 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry for double-posting, just got some Ideas:

1) since the function to download from the phone pics from each contact, you could do a function to LINK a contact to an image file on the PC (that once chosen will be stored in the "MPE database folder"). Eventually you could make possible to choose a pic on the memory stick or on the phone memory (if technically possible) so that, even doing double work, we could have same pics linked to contacts in the phone and in MPE. That would be nice and I'll appreciate that Very Happy a good enhancement for a GREAT program. The pics could be shown in the contact list, in the "single contact page", in the "call monitor" and "sms monitor" when receiving something from a contact with the pic.

2) using the same method you could let us link ringtones to contacts using MPE and its database folder to store mp3/midis/drm and use the right ringtone when a contact calls, just like the phones do. That would be nice and (I think) easy to implement since doesn't properly include entering in the phone memory or settings... it's just LINKING to a file and using that as sound for the ringtone !! The same for the pics !!

3) a sound for the reminder in agenda could be used like for ringtones and messages. Easy implementation too, i guess.

That's all. With these features MPE will be VERY POWERFULL and nice (and fun) to use... that will be usefull for people like me that intend to use it like an "extension" of the phone when near a pc. A portable version of MPE will be appreciated too (maybe a web module to have it on a personal website and use it like a remote software). In this way, MP3 gets way TOO better than the phone itself Very Happy

let me know, bye
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 13, 2007 23:08 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1 and 2) In general i don't want to add features which are not "straight ahead". All things which aren't supported from phone will also not supported from MyPhoneExplorer. This is not a question of easy implementation - its a question of general software concepts. But for contacts i made a support in contact-sync. After the beta-tests i saw i don't work good so i removed it - but you can enable it with a tweak. Just take a look at this - its german, but i hope you'll find it out.

3) really needed ???? Hmm - maybe in the next major-update.

A portable version is not planned - i have very much work also without a portable version to keep MyPhoneExplorer stable and implement new things.
lparcshinoda

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 14, 2007 10:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1 and 2) In general i don't want to add features which are not "straight ahead". All things which aren't supported from phone will also not supported from MyPhoneExplorer. This is not a question of easy implementation - its a question of general software concepts. But for contacts i made a support in contact-sync.

After the beta-tests i saw i don't work good so i removed it - but you can enable it with a tweak. Just take a look at this - its german, but i hope you'll find it out.

Do you mean the "ForceContactImage=" setting ?? I tryed some time ago and didn't worked. Anyway I found that what I was asking for the contact images is also possible: I associated a pic (with the image wizard) to a contact so that It's showed in mpe and making an "update", my phone shows it too... the only thing is that mpe don't recognize that the phone have that image associated but that's not a problem... I know it is... so it works perfectly. Think about the ringotone function if you wish (you're right about not making such an option that is not "for the phone" but it's a phone-oriented option so that mpe could be SIMILAR to a SE phone and I'll think about that.
3) really needed ???? Hmm - maybe in the next major-update.

Yes, would be nice Very Happy Very Happy

thanks for answers, good work
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.